Saturday, September 06, 2008
blog
quoted from my blog post dated Jan 29, 2006
"There's a reason why I like aeroplanes so much. It is because I feel that everytime a plane soars into the sky, it sort of elevates the people inside it into a realm that's thousands of feet away from the hectic and mundane ground life. Somehow, that few hours in flight is just so detached from reality. Apart from other passengers, all you have are the clouds and the perfectly blue/black sky and probably the sun/moon/stars to accompany you. No doubt with every flight comes a landing and thus a quick trip back to reality, but at least for that brief moment, you were able to escape from all your troubles. That's why I just cannot comprehend why some people just love to bring their laptops onto planes and do work during the flight.
From the optimistic point of view, it probably is better that I cannot be a pilot. In that case, I will enjoy each flight more."
i still feel exactly the same, after 2.5 years.
meanwhile, it's interesting to track the change on mentality of yourself over these few years.
i am really bored. last few non-spore hours...
shermon blogged @ 6:46 pm
0 comments