Saturday, July 21, 2007
blog
Today(or yesterday) 2 instances of nostalgia occurred.
First was the rinpcc 'reunion' dinner. Well the turnout was decent and we had a good time together. Surely brings back memories of previous times spent together. We remembered not the tekaning but the time we spent together. Tough times sure bond people together. I am braced for another set of memories for the next 2 years.
Secondly, I went to check out certain stuffs about my primary school. I found this link which some former student took of the old campus of my primary school. Looking at the photos, I realised I could pinpoint so many of the places there and remember what they were. The library, bookshop, pond outside my p1 classroom, the metal gates of the neighbouring classroom, the computer cupboards, the old hall etc. Really really nostalgic.
http://www.pbase.com/blurified/peichunTime to bookmark this link. Invaluable photos. Really.
shermon blogged @ 12:25 am
0 comments
Profile
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas
Photos
Graduation Night 2007