Tuesday, June 12, 2007
blog
Ytd i woke up at around 10.55. I went to my hp and saw a missed call from max around 15 mins before.
However, my hp batt was very low, so i decided to return the call using my house number.
"Hello, may I know who called?" I asked.
"Is this kahan?" The other side replied. The first alarm should have sounded. How did this guy know who I am. I was half-awake so I assumed that he knew that I was returning the call.
Then the caller went on to talk about how he found Max's handphone at j8 the day before and blah blah. So I asked him how he planned to return it. At this point, I realised that the voice sounded rather familiar and there was some audible of soft laughter in the background. Enough for 2 more alarms but I was half-awake.
Then I was about to find a pen and take down the caller's contact details when the 'caller' said, "Hi kahan, this is alex yap." I, being rudely awakened by this fact, just went "F**k you alex yap."
It turned out that he/them were trying to see if I was "bored from mugging".
Well a practical prank, kinda harmless. I didn't lose anything and there was just laughter resulting from it.
What a 'good' way to start the day.
Anyway it was yesterday and it's over.
LOL.
shermon blogged @ 11:01 am
0 comments