Common test results: ABC. Not exactly a good string of results. Disastrous according to my own standars. I hope this is just a temporarily blip and it shall not be repeated. Sometimes I think I should stop thinking that A for some subjects (like maths and chem) is a god-given right which is there even though I do not study. There is absolutely no doubt that this is a major wake up call for me. Time to stop slacking and start working.


Saw this dog (an injured one) rolling about in the grass outside the raffles room some weeks ago. Felt wuliao so decided take photos of it.
Doesn't mingloong look like a curious... wabbit in this photo? Was leaving my handphone on camera mode in class and sure enough mingloong could not resist his curiosity and I just snapped this shot.
That day on Friday I refilled my water bottle. The condensation formed on it. I remaked, "Hey it is looks like the bottle is breaking cold sweat." Changqing replied, "That was a cold joke."
shermon blogged @ 10:20 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas