Saturday, February 03, 2007
blog
ok, i need a set of resolutions for febraury (always seem to miss out the extra r compared to january when i was younger =\) . these resolutions shall be reviewed when march comes. a month's time to try out these resolutions seems right for me.
1. Not to speak unless absolutely necessary in chem, gp, econs, maths and phy. The time spent not talking shall be devoted to writing the php script for ihc buzzer round.
2. Show more resolve in dealing with matters. I must NOT give in to persuasions, whinings or pleadings. Neither shall I give in just to 'save' something from becoming a failure. If something is destined to collapse and end in failure, I must not interfere in its destiny.
3. Engineer a self-collapse. A lot of people would like to see me fail, hence I decided that it would be better if I engineer a collapse intentionally instead of actually stumbling by myself. That will go some way satisfying their innate desire to see me stumble and fail.
4. Act more rationally. Why should I always be helpful? It will not hurt being a bit selfish at times. In fact, it will just save me the trouble of being labelled as busybody, show-off or a smart-alecky-know-it-all.
5. Exercise more discretion on who I talk to. It will be good to exercise some descretion about who I talk to and what I talk to them about. Sometimes, speaking with the wrong people leads to misinterpretations and conflicts which are just plain irritating in my opinion.
if some people think i am just an irritating bugger, then i shall screw off as they wish. in fact, i will just pretend that i never knew them or that they ever existed in my life.
actually, i do not need to pretend that. i will do just that.
shermon blogged @ 6:04 pm
0 comments