Today, the curse of procrastination struck again. It seems like I can never stop procrastinating or even procrastinate on procrastinating. I just had to leave my NUS H3 Practical Report on to the last minute. Now, I just see a tangle of equations in front of me, like the obscene Debye-Huckel Equation and the corresponding limiting law. Worse still, I ran out of graph paper and have to do last minute work tomorrow, again. This is getting bad. The weekends which were supposed to be devoted towards homework have been totally wasted and now I am paying the price for utter wastage.
shermon blogged @ 11:59 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas