Thursday, September 21, 2006
blog
Wouldn't it be nice if we could reformat and defrag our brains?
Wouldn't it be nice if we could store data like a computer?
Wouldn't it be nice if we can remember everything clearly?
Wouldn't it be nice if we were computers?
Nah. I do not think so. There's a reason why the human brain is The Smart One, not the computer.
Until the day when computers are proven to be smarter than human brains, I will still stick to the trusty grey matter of mine.
I am at my peak of efficiency today, finished 10 topics of Physics in a day, with Superposition remaining for tomorrow. It is not good to peak too early anyway. Look at the Argentina is World Cup 2006.
As usual, not sure about how much leaked out and how much remained. Time to do a self-diagnosis.
me>brain:
The system cannot find the drive specified.me>unused_brain:
unused_brain>format unused_brain
unused_brain>defrag unused_brain
unused_brain>chkdsk unused_brain
unused_brain>copy all_subjects unused_brain
189234801283091234 file(s) copied.An error has occurred. Please reformat drive.wtf.
shermon blogged @ 11:45 pm
0 comments