Tuesday, September 12, 2006
blog
Let’s see, before Sept 12 2006, latest sleeping time: 1.45am due to pw.
Sept 12 2006, record for the year broken to 2.30am, also due to pw.
Pw is just sucking the life out of me. It hasn’t broken the all-time 5.15am record of 2004 due to physics plane, but I guess it has the potential to. It doesn’t help that my grp is working at 80% capacity for most of the time. Well, the remaining 20% has expressed guilt at not able to contribute actively to the group and asked how he/she could help (gender kept confidential). To me, that was enough as I am a nice person. I just told he/she to bankroll our upcoming expenses for pw, such as the money for binding the written report. Maybe I am just mean.
My mother and sister claim I am a boring person, which I think is true to a certain extent. Sigh, should get out of my house a bit more. Nevertheless, I think it is still very un-me if I suddenly become a street animal. That’s just so not me. Maybe a good balance will be good.
And yes, do not know why I am consciously drifting away from this person, like not even recognizing that person’s existence even though that person is like right in front of me. I can’t seem to put a finger to the cause, but the drift occurred just like that. Silent. Continuous.
Heck, why am I being so concerned about an inter-personal drift? Not like I care whether the drifting just goes on. Not my concern anyway.
Maybe it is just pre-promos blues.
Maybe it is just my can’t-be-bothered attitude.
shermon blogged @ 8:45 pm
0 comments