Wednesday, September 20, 2006
blog
I am screwed for promos, because:
GP-Perma-B essays. Can't seem to break that A barrier. Compre marks usually fluctuate a lot
Econs-Have revised, but can't seem to remember. Recent work does not bode well for me
Maths-Lack of practise is key. Time to drill myself
Chem-Although have revised thoroughly, still afraid tt some ulu application qn might come out
Physics-Haven't revised, do not understand. Bleakest outlook for all
Anyway, here is an excerpt from a msn convo with eesin. Names have been edited out to protect privacy.
**Removed**He is really asking for it. Then, something even more interesting happened. We were talking about this particular person (whom I have the impression that ee sin does not know her very well and vice versa), then when talking about how her 'subordinates' are not really willing to help her do stuffs, he suddenly exploded, "DONT YOU DARE ABUSE HER OR YOU WILL KNOW" or something like that. I am not going to draw conclusions about this statement. I believe he is embroiled in quite a lot of things now.
Back to Differential Equations, my weakest Maths subject.
As a last bit, here is another excerpt.
me says:
need to concentrate!me says:
conc h2so4 ftw![ Ee Sin ] says:
hmm?[ Ee Sin ] says:
..[ Ee Sin ] says:
huh[ Ee Sin ] says:
dont get itme says:
nothing[ Ee Sin ] says:
you will be eliminatedLaugh not, please.
shermon blogged @ 1:15 pm
0 comments