After some soul-searching, I realised I have committed a grave mistake today. During PW, when cq was blocked by michelle in his pathway (by raising her leg up), cq being the nice person he is, refuse to mow a path thru using brute force. I told cq 'kick it lar'. He refused. Then, michelle said, "kh, u try." then, i kicked her shoe and walked through her 'barrier'. it was really bad of me to do that thinking of it, but i mean i should not have kicked the poor shoe. imagine being trodden on by michelle and now get kicked by me. poor shoe. i should have kicked michelle's leg instead as the poor shoe would not have suffered along with her. sorry shoe.
shermon blogged @ 8:37 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas