Ytd I went for this national youth environmental forum at SMU. Although I wasn't really willing to go there at first, but after attending the whole event, it suddenly dawned on me that there ARE people, especially youths like us, who are so passionate about the environment and yet unlike the stereotypical tree-hugging image, they are able to think rationally within the framework of the country, the region and the world. They are able to give constructive comments and think critically. I would say that it was one of the more fruitful events I went to. After the event, I must say I am rather inspired by them too. Maybe I should go the next year's one, if my time permits.
shermon blogged @ 2:42 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas