Thursday, August 31, 2006
blog
Some myths about me. I shall attempt to shred them apart 1 by 1.
Myth 1: I am a no-life mugger who spends my entire free time mugging
Truth 1: I spend more time surfing aimlessly and leisurely on the Internet/playing Dota/playing at least 4 online football games more than studying
Myth 2: I spend my free time mugging chem
Truth 2: I do not mug in my free time and when I mug (usually the few days before tests/exams, I do not only mug chem. I mug other stuffs as well)
Myth 3: I am a boring person who does not have a life outside studying
Truth 3: I am in fact a fun loving person who relishes going to the arcade or just walking aimlessly or playing games instead of studying.
Myth 4: I play to mug
Truth 4: I mug to play cos if i dun mug, i get bad grades for exams and i cant play comp, hence i mug to get good grades in order to play comp.
Myth 5: I am an info-whore
Turth 5: I am not an info-whore when u see ppl like rayner teo or david chan. I just like to read newspapers at leisure to know what is happening around me.
Myth 6: I am a Chelsea fan
Truth 6: Mourinho is an idol but I still wholeheartedly support Man U. This has been true since 2000.
That's all I can guess. This post damn ego.
I do not know what else to say, especially when someone says I 'mug chem for a living'.
zomgwtfbbq
shermon blogged @ 10:18 pm
0 comments