Saturday, July 08, 2006
blog
You know there's something wrong with the membership demographix of recas when there's 8 people and:
1) All are guys (the girls decided to do a disappearance en mass o.O)
2) All were from ri. (not that surprising)
3) All were geps (ann liang and his team did not come)
4) The 8 people came from a grand total of 3 classes, namely 07A13A (5 ppl), 07S03S (2) and 1 from 07S06H.
Is this some imba demographix or what? Eg, when hong quan talked about ann liang and his logistics team, he struggled to give a 2nd name. Then I said, "Ann liang and the express people in the log team." It was damn bad and hq obviously thought so too. He said, "Eh, dun be so bad... Wait! All are ri geps here." and the whole room started to laugh at the peculiar situation.
KLeong as usual was at his imperious efficient best yesterday. We were supposed to set qns together as a club when at the 1st out of 4 questions ytd, we started to spend a long time debating the merits and demerits and ambiguity of the sub-qns and it looked as if we will nvr reach the 2nd qn. Then, the king just said, "Ok, the sub qns are here. hq just take them down and lets move on to the nxt qn." The whole room was stunned at the sudden conclusion of setting the 1st qn. Then kleong said something about moving on and not wasting time as he just had a war with the house directorates in a council meeting 0.O
I just felt a very bad sense of dread ytd when i did something. I told myself that was not the place/situation I want to be in, but ytd I have an obligation to be there. How am I going to continue sustaining myself in that place/situation is going to be a big qn mark that will haunt me until nxt yr at least.
It just destroys your mood when you wake up to a qn of which h3 subject you want to pursue. My mother did just that. Now my morning is ruined. Let's hope afternoon turns for the better.
shermon blogged @ 1:46 pm
0 comments