Thursday, July 06, 2006
blog
Got back the first full CT paper today. Met my own expectations by getting 60.5/75 for chem. Could have done better, but I guess I am contented with this. For now.
Italy won Germany. France won Spain. A team which normally wears blue will lift this World Cup.
And when a house is in debt, you will see desperate signs of trying to make money. As justina the vice cap said, MR = Make Revenue. I think it is more like Maximise Revenue. It is quite funny when you see the house activities shaded by a tone of monetary profits, but I guess that's the sad consequence of having a bad financial control system.
Switched from H3 Econs to H3 Chem. Attended the first lecture by Mr Lai. Suddenly, H3 Chem just seem easier than H3 Econs. I hope my decision this time will pay dividends in due time.
Ytd during Bluebloods meeting, there was this icebreaker where they will past some name at your back and you are supposed to guess it. Then, paniel was so lucky that he got "Ernie the Big Bird from Sesame Street". LOL
I wanted to write something about my thoughts here, but I just can't seem to put a finger on these thoughts, so I shall not attempt to track these thoughts down. Maybe having a little notebook to jot down my thoughts at that time and and that place would be good. Might provide some materials for blogging too.
shermon blogged @ 10:10 pm
0 comments