Friday, June 30, 2006
blog
I was supposed to feel liberated, to feel that a heavy burden which has been weighing down on me for a long time has been lifted and I am supposed to feel happy.
And yet, after the last common test paper yesterday, I did not react as described above. Instead, my happiness was dampened by the prospect of marks which do not meet my expectations and the high pile of workload that has to be cleared after common tests.
1. IHPC
2. RTCAQ
3. Something else I forgot
4. Something else that has not arrived yet
Sometimes, after a heavy burden has been lifted and a dark period past, you will want to smell the fresh air which contains the freedom that you have not experienced for some time. Yet, what greets you is not the fresh air which you desired. Instead it is the daunting prospect of settling the post-liberation period. Just like achieving independence for a nation is sweet, settling the post-independent period is the harder task.
Is it because the grass always looks greener on the other side? When the tests have not passed, you wished that the tests pass as soon as possible. When the tests have passed and the post-tests tasks await you, you wish that the tests were not over so soon.
Anyway, here are the projected results I might get:
Chem: A /B. (55/75 will be a good result for me)
Physics: A/B (Lost like 10 marks from undone questions. Some other mistakes have gone unspotted. With the 1:2 ratio of spotted to unspotted mistakes, a high B is possible)
Maths: A/B. Quite okay, but only 70 marks in total. Lost about 10 marks. 50/70 will be a good result.
Econs: B/C. Not optimistic about this, especially after I did not have time to complete my evaluation in Paper 2.
GP: B/C. My worst subject probably. A B will be a godsend.
shermon blogged @ 5:41 pm
0 comments