Thursday, May 04, 2006
blog
When I do not blog, it is because I do not find things interesting enough to blog. Now that people start asking why I do not blog more, it is really because I simply can't find any material.
Now that I have been pressured, I shall use some really really mundane materials. Phyx and maths text was okay, just that probably I have careless mistakes peppered here and there. Other than that I think passing both tests should be no problem. Today's physics pract was a total boredom and thankfully she let us off at like 11.15 am and that was the end of my school day today =) BTW, she mentioned that 6D was an excellent class who managed to remember all the precautions for mock SPAs. When I told that to Sarge, he was laughing away.
Decided to cave in to pressure and finally agreed to go harmoc concert next wednesday. That + batch of bdays in May = Budget bursting. Considering that I have been cutting down on consumption recently, budget should not run into deficit this month.
Yesterday one of the comp sci senior asked me whether i was okay abt not getting into exco. Well, I expected one of them to ask that and it was exactly the same person whom I predicted that will ask me that question. I managed to laugh it off and be optimistic about it and the wierd thing is, that was not just fake optimism.
And quan has been checking my phone for incriminating smses recently and he kept asking me questions which made me a tad uncomfortable. Bleah. I guess he is just curious for info. Shall just feed him some and keep him quiet and happy =)
Recently, I have been training Juventus in Fifa and still trying to score headers regularly, which is like a basic thing wcg participants must be able to do. Not very successful, but should be attain it quite soon. I must emphasize
QUITE soon.
shermon blogged @ 9:32 pm
0 comments