Saturday, May 06, 2006
blog
You know you have 'friends' when they:
Abandon you while you are busy at something else
Close the lift door on you and make you walk alone down 6 storeys
Ask you to play dota so that they can have a whipping bag and a suanning target
Find you only when they need help in homework
Talk behind your back about something bad about you
Stab you in the back when you least expect them to do so
I must admit that I am not exactly popular, but never since day 1 have I treated any of my friends without sincerity. Yet, time and time again, I feel that I get let down by some of the insincerity that some of my so-called 'friends' display. I hate insincerity most and it has been really amazing looking back on how I managed to put up with these insincerity. I mean if you really hate me then tell me in the face rather than just let it drag on.
Every time I change class I get the same drifiting feeling of changing another group of friends. It has been really difficult to have a core group of friends for me but I guess I still have 1 or 2 core friends. That drifting feeling is really sickening, more so now cos I treated this group like my close friends, yet they chose to... Bleah. Do not wish to talk about it anymore.
I may have been arrogant, aloof, incomprehensible sometimes, but I can swear that I have never treated someone insincerely and have always tried to help whenever I could, but what I got in return? Perhaps if being sincere is so unrewarding, maybe I should adapt myself and start having that foul mask of insincerity. As they say, if you can't beat them, join them.
Nah, I shalln't degrade down to their level. There's no point anyway. Instead, I think I should just change my No-support-never-mind-I-can-solo attitude. I have gotten quite a bad backlash from having this attitude and it is ripe for a change.
Whine, whine and whine... Agnst, agnst and agnst... Been feeling down recently and I do not what else better to blog... Might as well let off things that have been bottled up so that new, and better, things can come in.
shermon blogged @ 3:50 pm
0 comments