Thursday, April 20, 2006
blog
Have not been blogging for the past few days. Mainly due to the fact tt the usual MSN convo popup that comes at 8+ pm that says "kh, dota?". Hence, the night is lost to dota.
Anyway had 2.4 on tuesday. Ran a slow 12.48. Although there was an improvement of 1 minute, but nevertheless still very slow, slower than daniao and chee chin T.T Tomorrow is 5 stations, which I am destined to fail anyway (bloody pullups). Bah, shall aim to pass the retest in term 3 (hopefully).
Ytd was interview day. I f-ed up both. This year I have gone for 4 interviews and I f-ed up all 4 of them. Geographica's one was quite bad with me repeating my points and looking not confident. Then came dah bomb. Comp sci's one took a whopping 30 mins (or issit closer to 45 mins?). The seniors attacked my proposal up, down, left, right, centre, front, back. I was just utterly owned by them. On the flip side, perhaps when they start scrutinising my proposal, it is better than those 5 ~ 10 mins interviews which obviously shows that they are not interested in putting you in high positions.
School life is now really really boring. Wake up, go to school, attend lectures and tutorials and then go home. I want something to break this cycle of monotony, but somehow I can put a finger on to what is that 'something' and much less how to even go about achieving that 'something'. Perhaps when the year progresses with more activities and programmes, that 'something' might appear in the form of pure business. That, although highly uninteresting in itself, is something I can afford to drown myself in, much like one drowing oneself in alcohol (although I still do not like wine or beer or liquor).
So much for school life. I just see my own school life slipping through my hands like sand. Time to start closing the slits between my fingers and start stopping the sand from slipping out now.
shermon blogged @ 7:47 pm
0 comments