Reflecting over the past weekend, perhaps it is high time that I start reining in my expenditure. Given my current allowance, I would have lived off comfortably without any worries about the expected constraints at month end. However, for this year, I found myself in such a situation not once, not twice, not thrice, but 4 times. Birthdays, movies, outings, bubble tea, lunch at J8... All are contributing to the ever-increasing expenditure coloumn. The time of back in RI going for the occasional lunch at S11 is gone. Now, the $2.50 bowl of ban mian is replaced by the $6.20 Chicken Bolognaise at Pastamania. Somehow, I have not gone to S11 for a long, long time.
shermon blogged @ 10:50 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas