Tuesday, March 28, 2006
blog
The world is really small. I shall talk about 2 examples first.
I knew A thru blog 1. Then, it turned out tt A knew B, a primary school classmate of mine whom I have lost contact with for 4 years. Also, A knew C, a friend of mine, since primary school. Then, I visited the blog of B, blog 2 from blog 1. From there, I saw a link to blog 3. Then, today, I saw a link on blog 4's tagboard with the link to blog 3. Visited blog 3 and found out that they had a link to the blog of D, another primary school classmate of mine (that was even more surprising and that I knew him erm like since p1). Next in another example, tt day she was talking to me and asked me who were the ones in my class from her sch. I listed the names and she pointed out 1 and said tt was her classmate. I was pleasantly surprised. Wow, the world is really really small.
Today was really tiring. Sprinted 2 sets of 1.2km for 2.4 training. Then, got pullup training as well as trial for standing broad jump. After the sprints, my legs were already like jelly and naturally I performed quite badly for SBJ. Anyway, my pe teacher asked me to go down on friday mornings for pull up training in the gym. I balked at it at first cos that means missing 1 OG meeting every morning. However, after thinking it thru, this is might just be what I should be doing. If I manage to improve my pullups, 1 less OG meeting per week seems like a small sacrifice. Anyway, we only do homework and talk in the morning, so I guess it should not hurt tt much. Not tt I am losing interests in my OG though, but I can say I am quite close to that line.
Let's not think about such depressing stuffs first. Quan got cursed today by sarge. We crashed cybergaming and dotaed for a while. It was ap, but then quan decided to random while sarge chanted 'Quan the Lion King'. Lo and behold, quan got Lion the demon witch! Everyone was ROFLing!
Got chased out afterwards as the teacher did her random spotcheck and what made it worse was that this was the first time she did the check in weeks. Nevermind. 1 less dota day is alright. The only thing that matters know is how to regain the feelings in my legs. They are just numb after 1000 skips. I pray that I won't suffer tomorrow from the aching.
But ain't life just suffering? What's this little suffering compared to life?
I believe I can never give the right answer.
shermon blogged @ 9:44 pm
0 comments