Monday, March 06, 2006
blog
Today I realised what's ulti-suan lvl 2: You suan others and in the process suan yourself without yourself realising that you just suanned yourself. During today, somehow we talked about height. One of the girls in my OG then suanned about my height, something like "You are like damn tall lor." Then later she said, "Eh, later I shorter than you then I am suanning myself." She asked for my height and then realised that I was indeed taller than her. She felt damn jacked. That's ulti-suan lvl 2 for you, suan others and yourself without knowing that you just suanned yourself.
Anyway, I was always under the illusion that my OG is still alive and well and we just avoided its death by moving the zcove to a more convenient location so that everyone can meet every morning. However today, I realised that we merely postponed its death and it is in fact living on borrowed time.
Using the solar system as a model, there's 4 enthu guys that always attend all OG stuffs, like the 4 inner rocky planets. Then, there's those who come quite regularly but still a bit distant and have their own groups of friends, just like the astriod belt and this is the biggest group of ppl in the OG. Then, we have those who come from time to time for OG meetings and today they sometimes disappeared from time to time. Those are the gas giants. Finally, we have people who are like the outer fringes of the OG and who never comes for most of the OG meetings and disappeared for large periods of time today. One day, when Orientation ends and the OG's objective to exist no longer exist, it is just like the solar system losing the Sun and everything will just spin off into empty space. The OG disappears and ceases to exist as a result. Sigh, I really hope it does not happen but the OG is really going in that direction.
I heard some other opinions of some other people that I just go to know. Those opinions are not very nice to say the least, but I shall keep an open mind and consider all point of views before passing judgement on that person.
*Edit: Some person requested for this part to be removed for obvious reasons. >.<"
Somehow, I wonder what will be my reaction if getting into the same situation (i.e. the girl I like telling me to just remain as friends). However, that is a very very remote possibility for now. Time to just enjoy JC life and not worry about such matters.
shermon blogged @ 9:40 pm
0 comments