Tuesday, March 14, 2006
blog
Shall cover what I wanted to say in the next post. I shall talk briefly about what I did yesterday.
Ytd, I went for OG BBQ at Ernest's house. I went to sch first to return some lib bks before going back to RI to see how the NCO camp was going (not really well, I must concede). Thought about going to Popular at J8 first but somehow managed to meet Ernest, Iwan and Zhao Han at the road junction, so went with them to do shop on stuffs for the BBQ.
Then we went to Ernest house (a condo in Bishan). Took about 1 hour to set up a proper BBQ fire. Since the others were supposed to come at 7, we started at 6. However, they managed to arrive at 7.30 and the fire was very slow by then already. However, we still had fun and managed to BBQ quite a substantial amount of stuffs. The whole thing lasted till around 10.45 by which people were going home already. Packed up.
Then I got an urgent call from my father who was waiting outside the guard post. He said that my mother fainted and asked me to rush down. I complied and we rushed my mother to the hospital. It was quite bad as her blood pressure went to damn low levels (something like 70+/40+). In the end, she had to stay at the hospital for observation. I went home with my father at like 1.30 and I slept at 2.30. Was very very tired by then.
shermon blogged @ 2:29 pm
0 comments