Thursday, March 30, 2006
blog
Some ppl noted today that I have a tendency to be suicidal. This shows in several areas, one of them being dota.
Zhaohan noted tt ytd blueblood's meeting was very fake with ppl starting to show signs of a power struggle. Now, I just get sick of such stuffs. I joined to like help out. If there's going to be a large scale power struggle, then I am afraid I have to reconsider being a blueblood.
Anyway just very tired today. Nothing much occured today. Managed to beat my gc tetris highscore today, therefore proving cq's argument that my previous highscore was just a fluke.
Tml gonna be a long day. I hope I can just survive thru it given my current fatigue. Where did the week go?
I tried to search for it, but all I got were 'what-ifs' and 'what-would-have-beens'.
shermon blogged @ 9:57 pm
0 comments
Profile
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas
Photos
Graduation Night 2007