Thursday, March 16, 2006
blog
When boredom sets in, procrastination starts to too.
Things to do:
1)Revise for Chem Lecture Test
2)Finish 400 word essay
3)Finish Green Audit preparation
4)Finish RECAS booklet
5)Revise for Econs test
That seems to be all. I think. I shall start seriously on them tomorrow.
Been feeling bored these few days. Have been listening to Internet Radio on iTunes. There's this station with Chinese songs and it is really nice, without much ads and no DJs, therefore a lot of songs to listen to. Only problem is that the song and singer names are in English and might needs a bit of checking up before I can tell who is the singer.
Sony got owned by Blu-ray. PS3 pushed back to November. Blu-ray gonna get first blooded by HD DVD. Anyway, I just hope prices drop so that I can backup my whole HDD on a few Blu-ray or HD DVD discs.
shermon blogged @ 9:34 pm
0 comments
Profile
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas
Photos
Graduation Night 2007