Saturday, March 04, 2006
blog
JAE results came out yesterday. Just to say that only 2 guys from my class leaving. To be honest they have never really stuck on with our class, but 2 months is still 2 months. With them gone, it seems that 6H has something missing. One of them going to VJC and the other going to JJC. Wish them well.
The others should still stay on, or at least I hope Mr Tai would not do a Claudio Ranieri (aka Tinkerman) and 'Tinker' with our class. We cannot 'rm' our class if there are too many leavers. I might find myself struggling to adapt to a new class again. Probably, it is because my current class are just made up of nice people. Even some of those who I do not find really nice are just, borderline-ly nice.
There are other cases of people leaving from other class, most notably from Sarge's class. He must have been feeling really sad, but that's life. So I shall not remind him of anything in connection with that. Sometimes, we've to really gotta move on.
Anyway, just been feeling really really guilty over han's incident. Guilty as in towards the innocent party(ies) and probably a wee bit guilty towards him. I mean, the girl(s) is/are innocent and we should be sensitive of han's feelings if the girl(s) like reject/rejects him or make her/their feeling(s) clear. Hope it blows over for him asap.
On another note, I am really quite confused as to what faculty to study in uni. Looked at the scholarships page and possible future career options, I realised that I have actually unnecessarily narrowed down my options by too much. Probably I should keep an open mind and listen to other alternatives.
Lastly, just made a decision yesterday which I hope was right. Not many other people really know about it, which is good anyway cos it helps to keep off unnecessary attention. Perhaps sometimes I should just stop worrying so much and let Nature take its course. After all, I stopped worrying about my comp freezing up and then the signs pointed to the old hard disk. Now the comp seems to have stop freezing.
P.S. I saw strife starting to appear between 2 people yesterday. I hope that they quickly heal the strife, because I really do not want to see such strife appear between them, or it is really very very disadvantageous.
shermon blogged @ 3:40 pm
0 comments