Monday, March 20, 2006
blog
Ironic, that's one word I would use to describe today.
Ok, here it goes. First, Max needs to photocopy 9 sets of the posters for jumble sale. So, we went to photocopy shop. First machine, we put the 2 posters into the feeder and keyed in 9 copies. Pressed start. To our horror, the feeder took in both of Max's not-too-thick posters at the same time and we could not cancel the photocopy, so 9 pieces of useless photocopied paper with useless stuffs came out in the end. We tried a 2nd machine. Put the posters into the feeder, pressed Start with 9 copies. Then, to our horror, again, the feeder failed to work and 9 pieces of blank paper came out. Ironic isn't it? We are photocopying posters for Earth Week jumble sale to save the earth, yet we wasted 18 pieces of good paper. Sigh.
Next, while in the library, I was about to start doing Chem practise when i realised tt my scientific calc was not in my file. I panicked and checked my bag again, but failed to find it. Then, i went all the way from the lib to LT2 and tried to search for it in the empty Lt2. Return empty-handed. Then I went back into the lib and start doing my work. Then, I unzipped my pencilbox and there is my scientific calc. I should have just persisted in continue doing my work and I would have opened my pencilbox and save all the trouble, yet I chose the other route and it was a good exercise I guess =p
Nothing else to say. Chem test is tomorrow. Hope I do not get slaughtered by my own careless mistakes.
shermon blogged @ 9:59 pm
0 comments