Tuesday, March 21, 2006
blog
Recently, I have been feeling rather down and bored. Mainly because the computer ran out of stuffs to entertain me, save for Internet radio. Still listening to Internet radio now. Not a bad past time.
Today's Chem lecture test was rather okay. Got some tips and some qns from others (eg XeOF2 and XeOF4). I did the questions in backwards sequence. Barring any careless mistakes, I should get what I expect for this test, but then the Physics test already demostrated to me that finishing does not guarantee good marks. Hey, this is Chem, not Physics, rite? Chem teachers not that evil =p
Our PW teacher just piled us with lotsa homework for the week. I guess I better start on them now if not later I forget and come next Monday night I have to do the homework rush again.
Our CT did not come again today and our Maths tutor was the 'relief CT' for ytd and today. Did a survey and basically slacked and studied Chem for the rest of the Civics period.
Jiahua asked me in library ytd if he could flame on my tagboard. I told him to go ahead. Sometimes, reading the tagboard do really hurt the first time, but I guess it becomes numb very quickly. I really wish that there is something I can vent my stress on, like shooting someone, but I do not have CS and I uninstalled ET =( It seems like it is another wintry forecast for now, but I shall just persevere through it. As KLeong said last year, "Stay strong." How true it is. Wise words indeed. The wintry weather is very forbidding indeed, but there will always be spring after it.
Or does it? Guess I am becoming cynical sometimes. At least, I can still blog. Doesn't matter if no one reads anyway. I just want the liberty to be able to write.
shermon blogged @ 6:50 pm
0 comments