Sometimes, I am really perplexed by human nature. People sometimes take everything you say as being sacarstic towards them aka suanning them. Really. Sometimes, I just wonder, you can't be proud but then if you try not to be proud, people think that you are suanning them. I feel really confused about it. For example, when I said that the Physics test was not that easy and barely managed to finish it, some people said, "Eh, he is suanning those of us who did not finish the test." I am sure I tell you, "Oh, I finished the test with 10 mins to spare and slept through the rest of it. Also, I though it was very easy." I am sure. Then what you expect me to do when you say I suan when I try to be humble and yet say I proud when I do want to be perceived as suanning you. You tell me how.
shermon blogged @ 8:30 pm
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas