Saturday, February 25, 2006
blog
After a night of thoughts and a sleepy morning, I have decided to add new long term resolutions from now on.
1) Do not speak unless necessary. That means no participation in class discussions, no volunteering for Maths, Chemistry, Econs and Physics unless called by the teacher, else all time in lesson should be spent quiet. Taking down notes or stoning is okay.
2) In order not to be though as being 'extra', I shall not intrude into the responsibilities of other reps and collect only econs notes from the photocopy shop. It is best to leave these jobs for other reps to do and not be helpful when being seen as extra.
3) To be sensititve of others' results, I shall not share any notes or tutorial answers unless asked upon in case they feel that I am suanning them by offering to let them refer to my notes or tutorials.
4) As I am so nooby at DoTA, I shall not let my nooby aura smear the DoTA games of my 'friends' and thus shall not participate in their games so that they can perform to the best of their standards without worrying about my concerns in the game.
5) Since some claim that I am detested by 4L, my OG and my current class, I shall not be as friendly and take an observatory role during school life and only do the customary 'Hi' whenever we meet. There should be no need for extra talking unless absolutely required to do so.
6) To not let my group members feel left out, I shall not do any work until they tell me what to do. I shall not come up with any ideas because I think my ideas are 'always the best' and thus I shall not attempt to drag down the group with my nooby ideas.
7) I shall not hang around so much with my 'close friends' because they really detest me too. I should be more discerning with friends next time.
8) Actions speak louder than words, so I shall implement the above 7 points with immediate effect.
shermon blogged @ 1:54 pm
0 comments