Thursday, January 12, 2006
blog
Another week is almost at the end. Some things have changed while others have not.
First, our z'cove has been moved to a more convenient location. Also, we are beginning to have OG meetings that really look like one. No more the 'sit-in-a-circle-and-have-an-awkward-silence' situations. In fact, we played bridge this morning. People just drop by and and say hi and hang around. This is the kind of OG meeting that should be taking place in my opinion.
Next, I was volunteered into the RCSC registration list with the threat of not being selected for NOI hanging over my head. Signed up for 2 others, geographica and cybergaming. I got thoroughly suanned for the 3rd one. I do not really give a damn about those suanning cos I am not going in there based on DOTA. My aim is just to have some human players for Fifa 06. That's all. Surprisingly, K Leong joined Geographica too. Interesting I must say.
Today, Clarice suggested that we join RECAS as an OG. Was really hesitant about it as sim bai ting is in it. Then, with the objective of getting GP notes stated, a consensus to join it as an OG was reached. It is better to join RECAS than say, Astro, which Gar Goei's OG joined (with the exception of Zhong of course).
Schoolwork is getting harder. My chemistry skills went downhill after the holidays. Time to pick up the pace again.
The rain just gives me a nice weather to enjoy the free time I have. I know jolly well that with the passing of time, the rain, as well as my free time, will just disappear to obscurity.
shermon blogged @ 5:14 pm
0 comments