Wednesday, January 04, 2006
blog
Today was quite fun.
They taught us how to do those mass dances and for the first time in a long time, I was feeling really really dizzy. The moves pushed your psychomotor skills to the limit and there were many moves when you have to turn 360 degs. Was tiring, but quite fun.
Then, this guy in my OG kept whining when another guy approached another of the more friendly, sociable girl. I was quite "..." with his whining until he later confessed that "she looked 95% like my old flame". -_-'
In the end, went for OG dinner in RJ canteen calling Macs (after half hr of deciding where to eat and 55 mins of waiting). After that we played zhong ji mi ma and then I sway, hit the first one. Forfeit was going to the BB congregation there to do an MR cheer, but then somehow I was lucky and the BB ppl say tt they still have not finished and in the end I escaped :)
Reached home at 10 and is very very tired. Time to sleep I guess.
shermon blogged @ 10:30 pm
0 comments
Profile
name: ong kah han shermon
b-day: 12 feb
pri sch: pei chun public school 1996->2001
sec sch: raffles institution 2002->2005
jc: raffles junior college 2006->2007
bmt: cougar coy, platoon 3, 01/08
ocs clm: delta wing, platoon 1
ocs svc term: air wing, flight 3
ocs pro term: afs, c3 wing
unit: ???
ccas: rinpcc, ricsc, rj club alchemy, recas
Photos
Graduation Night 2007