Monday, October 31, 2005
blog
Have not blogged in a few days already. Shall blog about what happened over the past few days.
On Friday, after much vetoing and debate, we finally went to Seoul Garden at AMK. We took 13 there save for Woo Han and Shaggy who ran there from RI, taking only abt 30+ mins for like 4+ km.
Was at the same table with ee sin and sarge. ee sin wanted to let lala sit at the table, but his desire was ruthlessly extinguished by sarge and me. in the end, lala sat with gar goei and gc and shaggy and that table looked unusally quiet compared to other tables. we bbqed chicken and beef (mostly chicken). also, i noticed that i drank an unusual amount of lemonade, which i shall elaborate later.
then, after the eating, it was time for other activities. we played truth and dare (of which I always chose truth cos nobody really knows my pri sch stuffs and thus not that easy to be implicated by my answers).
On Saturday, I felt extremely thirsty. I was extremely puzzled by this, cos I dun usually feel this thirsty. Then, I realised that it was because the marinating sauce of the Seoul Garden meat could have contained lotsa MSG. As I usually eat at home, I dun intake high amounts of MSG and a slightly higher dosage of MSG caused me to feel extremely thirsty.
Today, HCL Os were okay. Paper 1 was okay, but tricky and paper 2 was more difficult and I do not really have much confidence in paper 2. However, it is at long last a liberation (albeit temporarily) from the shackles of Chinese =)
That's all for now.
shermon blogged @ 10:22 pm
0 comments